Featured Denon DJ and UK DMC champion JFB, shows off the new Denon DN-HC1000s controller.
Okay ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you one of the newest midi controllers on the market (well, technically not on the market until next month), the Denon DH-HC1000s. This controller is specifically made for Serato, approved by the Serato folks, but can be used with other DJ software, such as Traktor. This controller enables you to have access to all the features of Serato Scratch Live in one area without touching your laptop or dropping $1500 for the Rane TTM-57SL mixer. Make sure you check the Denon site for their latest product releases, one in particular quickly becoming my favorite, would be their new cd turntable the DN-S3700, featuring a 9" moving platter and USB hosting.
Key Features for the DN-HC1000s:
- MIDI Sub Controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
- EFX Control by new mapping file for v2.1 or higher (DL Here)
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8” width X 3.4” depth
- Under 3 lbs.